This is Lizz E., your resident site operator.
As mentioned in the Sunday Beyond Belief meeting, we’re going to start posting discussion topics based on the Beyond Belief book here and we’d love for you to contribute. One of the best things about our meetings, in my humble opinion, is the intelligence, compassion, and wisdom shared in our meetings, and we want to bring that to our site–for people who can’t make it to a meeting, who want to check in, or who simply want to benefit from shares in more way than one.
A few things to note:
- We’ll be posting these three times a week.
- You’ll have an opportunity to contribute in the comment section.
- Comments will be moderated.
- We ask that you take a look at our commenting guidelines before diving in. We want to make sure this is a safe and comfortable space for everyone to contribute, which means setting some reasonable guidelines regarding conduct.
- Please keep your privacy in mind as you share. Of course, this is a public forum (far more public than any meeting), which means being mindful of what identifying details make it into what you share. I will be keeping an eye on things, but I am just one person, so I ask you to be proactive about protecting yourself and your privacy.
If you have any questions, please pop them in the comments below or grab me next Sunday. For those who aren’t as tech savvy: if you’re concerned about privacy or simply navigating the site, you can nab me for that, too. I’m happy to help!
Looking forward to seeing your contributions!